Choose if remove (or maintain) IDS (and Id_product_attribute) from product, categories, suppliers, brand and cms pages urls. Ideal for migration from PS 1.6 to PS 1.7 and 8. Customize and Optimize as you prefer your Prestashop friendly urls and improve the SEO of your Prestashop Store and more. Bringing it to the front page in Google searches. Here all the details.
It might also interest you... Prestashop SEO Total Pack
The 4 essential modules for the SEO of your Prestashop in a single "Extra Discount" package!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: Dec 10 2022
License Fee Package includes: Module + Installation and Configuration Illustrated Manual
The PS IT Advanced Clean Urls module offers maximum freedom allowing you to "choose" the pages where to remove or not the IDs, thus guaranteeing absolute discretion in setting the structure of your prestashop store.
Then decide if:
- Remove or mantains the Ids and id_product_attribute (for versions 1.7 and 8) from the friendly urls of the product pages and the ids from the catagoria pages, manufacturers, suppliers and cms.
For example, if you want CMS URLs to keep the ID, removing the ID from all other URLs instead, you can get it easily (VIDEO DEMO). Perfect to recreate in Prestshop 1.7 and 8 the same structure and behavior urls of Prestashop 1.6 and avoid laborious procedures of Redirect 301 in order not to lose the indexing acquired with your old Prestashop.
- Remove or not the .html suffix, the final slashes (trailing slash) and the extra texts from the friendly URL (for ex: #/1-size-m/4-color-red).
A long and complex URL, like this (urls typically generated by Prestashop by default)
it can be transformed, with simplicity, into a definitely more "friendly" urls suitable for SEO purposes, like the following:
but, if you want, for any reason, even if we do not recommend it, you can only delete any of its elements, getting, for example, an url like the following
https://miosito.com/clothes/hummingbird-printed-sweater.html#/1-size-m/4-color-red (deleting the ID only)
or https://miosito.com/clothes/2-hummingbird-printed-sweater.html (eliminating only the anchor and the id_product_attribute).
- Prevents the 404 error, by automatic Redirect 301 of old urls with ids to new ones without ids and, again, allowing you to choose to redirect pages with error.
- Allows you to generate and manage friendly urls (slugs) of duplicate sub-categories without problems (example: https://miosito.com/clothes/women and https://miosito.com/accessories/women), as well as helping you in eliminating of urls duplicates not wanted, signaling anyway all the friendly urls (slugs) duplicates present on your store and much more.
- Increase site loading speed by storing friendly urls directly in the cache.
- Highlight duplicate urls.
- Allows you to recreate/regenerate on the basis of the product/category name, with a single click, all the friendly urls, thus eliminating duplicates.
- Allows the elimination of the main language suffix.
- It allows you to reproduce the urls structure of versions 1.5.x and 1.6.x, different by default, on the new Prestashop versions ≥ 1.7.x and it is also for this reason that this module is the ideal support tool in the migration from Prestashop 1.5 and 1.6 to Prestashop 1.7 and 8 without losing the ranking already acquired in Google.